N SPORT Seat rail Products
N SPORT LB9
Bottom 3×3 Position
N SPORT LB9 Bottom-mount 3 × 3-position Seat Rail
Bottom-mount seat rail with linear slider and nine (3 × 3) possible height combinations.
- For reclining seats and other bottom-mount seats.
Three height settings at both the front and rear of the seat allow for nine possible height combinations.
- The seat height and seat angle adjustments are almost infinite within this range.
- Vehicles configured with the B6 seat rail can be fabricated with the LB9.
- When a lower seating position is required in vehicles configured with the LB25 seat rail and with ample floor space allowing for a wide range of seating positions, the Super-low model can be used.
- The adoption of linear sliders and the elimination of slider strain due to welding heat distortion results in sliding action equivalent in quality to original equipment. The sliders and frame are secured with rivets.
- The entire adapter also serves as a seat belt buckle stay. This increases strength, contributes to weight reduction, and reduces the offset from the steering wheel center.
Sliding action equivalent in quality to original equipment
Weight reduction and reduced offset from the steering wheel center
The adapter* doubles as a seat belt buckle stay, so in effect it serves as a “large seat belt buckle stay.” In addition to offering increased strength and reduced weight, it is designed to be centered on the floor because the seat belt buckle stay is not installed separately. This reduces the amount of steering center offset on the door side resulting from to the configuration of the vehicle floor.
* For models that require the transfer of the seat belt buckle, it can be transferred to the adapter that attaches to the seat. If the seat belt buckle is low (or high) relative to the seat after relocation, use the Seat belt mounting bracket extension.
With a total of nine height adjustment combinations from the three height adjustments at the front and rear of the seat, as well as the elongated and diagonal bolt holes, the seat height and seat angle can be adjusted almost infinitely within the range.
A combination of three bolt holes — one at the front and rear of the slider adapter and three at the front and rear of the seat-mounting adapter — provide three different height adjustments each for the front and rear. In addition, the slotted and diagonal bolt holes provide almost infinite adjustment within the range.
Because the height is adjusted with the side bolts, no extra load is applied to the sliders even when the front and rear are set to different heights. The sliders maintain smooth action when the seat is set to any of the nine (3 × 3) possible combinations of seat height and seat angle.
Includes seat-mounting bolts.
All bolts required to mount the seat are included. Your current seat can be mounted only with these bolts.
Includes side airbag canceller.
Regardless of whether standard or optional equipment is installed, side airbag cancellers are provided to prevent the triggering of warning lights in models equipped with side airbags.
Seat belt mounting bracket extension.
- Seat drop:
10–30 mm for Standard model; 30–50 mm for Super-low-profile model
- Installation method:
- Height adjustment:
Three-step adjustment at the front and rear of the seat for nine possible height combinations in total
Seat mounting side: 20 mm/step
Seat angle adjustment: -3° to 7° (10° range)
- Mounted size:
260 (235) front to rear × 405 mm left-to-right / 6-mm bolt diameter × 6 locations
297 front to rear × 405 mm left to right / 8-mm bolt diameter × 4 locations
- Parts supplied:
Seat belt buckle relocation parts*1
Side airbag canceller*2
*1 Included with models requiring relocation of seat belt buckle.The contents of parts vary depending on the model.
*2 Supplied with models equipped with side airbags.
Compatible Auto Makers and Compatible Seats
Old model ORTHOPAD series
Current ORTHOPAD series
Cross Sportster series*1*4
7-9(Dedicated seat/SP-JS Special pitch)*1