N SPORT Seat rail Products
N SPORT LB25
Bottom 5×5 Position
N SPORT LB25 Bottom-mount 5 × 5-position Seat Rail
A bottom-mount seat rail with linear sliders and 25 (5 × 5) possible height combinations.
- For reclining seats and other bottom-mount seats.
- In addition to the five height adjustments located at the front and rear of the seat, offering 25 possible height combinations, the seat height and seat angle can be adjusted almost infinitely within the range.
- Models equipped with the B36 seat rail can be fabricated with LB25 seat rail.
- Ideal for vehicles with ample floor space offering a high degree of freedom in position selection.
- For vehicles requiring a low seating position, the Super-low-position model (LB9 seat rail) affords the lowest possible height.
- The adoption of linear sliders and the elimination of slider strain due to welding heat distortion results in sliding action equivalent in quality to original equipment. The sliders and frame are secured with rivets.
- The entire adapter also serves as a seat belt buckle stay. This increases strength, contributes to weight reduction, and reduces the offset from the steering wheel center.
Sliding action equivalent in quality to original equipment
Welding heat is the primary cause of slider hardening. The mounting frame and sliders of this model are secured with rivets to avoid thermal distortion of the metal sliders. Direct welding of sliders is performed only as an auxiliary process to minimize the number of spot welds. The elimination of distortion due to welding heat and the adoption of linear sliders results in exceptional sliding action equivalent in quality to original equipment.
Weight reduction and reduced offset from the steering wheel center
The adapter* doubles as a seat belt buckle stay, so in effect it serves as a “large seat belt buckle stay.” In addition to offering increased strength and reduced weight, it is designed to be centered on the floor because the seat belt buckle stay is not installed separately. This reduces the amount of steering center offset on the door side resulting from to the configuration of the vehicle floor.
* For models that require the transfer of the seat belt buckle, it can be transferred to the adapter that attaches to the seat. If the seat belt buckle is low (or high) relative to the seat after relocation, use the Seat belt mounting bracket extension.
With a total of 25 height adjustment combinations from the five height adjustments at the front and rear of the seat, as well as the elongated and diagonal bolt holes, the seat height and seat angle can be adjusted almost infinitely within the range.
A combination of five bolt holes — three at the front and rear of the slider adapter and two at the front and rear of the seat-mounting adapter —provide five different height adjustments each for the front and rear (2 × 2 + 1). In addition*, the slotted and diagonal bolt holes provide almost infinite adjustment within the range.
Because the height is adjusted with the side bolts, no extra load is applied to the sliders even when the front and rear are set to different heights. The sliders maintain smooth action when the seat is set to any of the 25 (5 × 5) possible combinations of seat height and seat angle.
* The bolt holes at the bottom of the slider adapter can be used only in the bolt holes at the bottom of the seat-mounting adapter, so are five adjustment settings (2 × 2 + 1) are available.
Includes seat-mounting bolts.
All bolts required to mount the seat are included. Your current seat can be mounted only with these bolts.
Includes side airbag canceller.
Regardless of whether standard or optional equipment is installed, side airbag cancellers are provided to prevent the triggering of warning lights in models equipped with side airbags.
For vehicles requiring a low seating position, we offer a Super-low-profile model* that is a lower-profile version of the Standard model. It is ideal for vehicles in which the seating position of the original-equipment seat and the clearance with the vehicle body offer sufficient space. The independent height adjustments at the front and rear allow the hip point to approach the vehicle’s center of gravity while providing the desired seat angle. As a result, the driver experiences more accurate feedback from the car, such as vehicle handling and road conditions.
*The LB9 seat rail is the Super-low-position model.
Seat belt mounting bracket extension.
10–30 mm for Standard model; 30–50 mm for Super-low-profile model
Five-step adjustment at the front and rear of the seat for 25 possible height combinations in total
Slider side: 20 mm/step
Seat-mounting side: 20 mm/step
Seat angle adjustment: -7° to 7° (14° range)
- Mounted size:
260 (235) front to rear × 405 mm left-to-right / 6-mm bolt diameter × 6 locations
297 front to rear × 405 mm left to right / 8-mm bolt diameter × 4 locations
- Parts supplied:
Seat belt buckle relocation parts*1
Side airbag canceller*2
*1 Included with models requiring relocation of seat belt buckle.The contents of parts vary depending on the model.
*2 Supplied with models equipped with side airbags.
Compatible Auto Makers and Compatible Seats
Old model ORTHOPAD series
Current ORTHOPAD series
Cross Sportster series*1*4
7-9(Dedicated seat/SP-JS Special pitch)*1