N SPORT Seat rail Products
N SPORT B4
Bottom 4 Position
N SPORT B4 Bottom-mount 4-position Seat Rail
A bottom-mount seat rail with a 4-step height adjustment provided at the rear of the seat
- For seats with a fixed bottom, such as reclining seats.
- A four-step height adjustment is provided at the rear of the seat.
- Designed with an adjustable seat angle to accommodate vehicles with certain floor configurations that result in a steeply reclined seat and a seat surface that is too high in the front, thus preventing the driver from depressing the pedals sufficiently.
- Designed with four recline angle positions to accommodate vehicles with certain floor configurations that result in a steeply reclined seat and a seat surface that is too high in the front that prevents the driver from depressing the pedals sufficiently.
- Distortion of sliders due to welding heat is eliminated, resulting in smoother sliding action.
The sliders and mounting frame are secured with rivets and bolts.
The sliders and seat belt buckle stay are secured with rivets.
Smooth sliding is assured.
Welding heat is the primary cause of slider hardening. The mounting frame and sliders of this model are secured with rivets and bolts to prevent thermal distortion of the metal sliders. Direct welding of sliders is performed only as an auxiliary process to minimize the number of spot welds. For vehicles that require transfer of the original-equipment seat belt buckle to the seat rail, the seat belt buckle stay is fixed with rivets. Smoother slide is achieved by the elimination of distortion due to welding heat.
Four-step height adjustment provided at rear of seat.
The seat height can be adjusted in four steps*1 thanks to the independent mounting frame on the rear and the four bolt holes provided on stays behind the sliders. Because the mounting frame is independent, it can be set to any of four heights or seat angles*2 while reducing the load on the sliders during height adjustment.
*1 Some models (listed in the compatibility table) offer three-step height adjustment.
*2 When the seat is lowered, the tips of the stays behind the sliders may interfere with the floor or mounting frame, limiting the adjustment range. In this case, cut the stays with a grinder or hacksaw.
Includes seat-mounting bolts.
Includes side airbag canceller.
- Seat drop:
10–30 mm for Standard model
- Installation method:
- Height adjustment:
4 steps, located at the rear of the seat (12 mm/step)
- Mounted size:
260 (235) front to rear × 405 mm left-to-right / 6-mm bolt diameter × 6 locations
297 front to rear × 405 mm left to right / 8-mm bolt diameter × 4 locations
- Parts supplied:
Seat belt buckle relocation parts*1
Side airbag canceller*2
*1 Included with models requiring relocation of seat belt buckle.The contents of parts vary depending on the model.
*2 Supplied with models equipped with side airbags.
Compatible Auto Makers and Compatible Seats
(With electric function*1)
Old model ORTHOPAD series*1
Current ORTHOPAD series
Cross Sportster series*1
7-9(Dedicated seat/SP-JS Special pitch)*1
*1 Spacer set required (Click here for details).
*2 Conversion adapter required (Click here for details).
*3 HL Type not available.
*4 At the time of lock is released, the slide lever interferes with the plastic parts on the seat bottom. Please use it by bending the slide lever so that it does not interfere.