N SPORT, Ltd. is committed to the proper management of personal information as well as information about customers of corporations and other organizations.
When you communicate or transact business with N SPORT Ltd., we ask you to disclose your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other necessary information (collectively, “personal information”).
(To facilitate the use of all of N SPORT’s services, we suggest you register your personal information, but this registration and submission is entirely voluntary on the customer’s part.)
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
N SPORT will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- We will use your name, address, and telephone number and other contact information to respond to your request or inquiry.
- In order to respond to your inquiry, we will use the content of your inquiry as well as your contact information, including your name, address, and email address.
- We will use your contact history with us and your contact information, including your name, address, and email address, to provide you with information on the services provided by N SPORT.
- In order to improve the service provided by N SPORT, we will use your contact history with us, the results of opinion surveys and questionnaires received from customers, and other information.
- We will use your contact information, including your name, address, and email address, to respond to your requests and inquiries.
Management of Personal Information
N SPORT manages personal information under the following systems:
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, we will establish the necessary internal N SPORT systems and obtain a written pledge from the person in charge to properly manage all personal information.
We will restrict the use of personal information only to those persons in charge as required for business purposes; establish rules on storage and management of media containing personal information; and take precautionary measures to protect personal information.
For personal information stored in our system, we will prepare an account and password so that only those persons in charge can access it as required for business purposes; and we will manage access rights. Moreover, accounts and passwords will be strictly managed to prevent loss and theft.
To ensure security during the transmission of data related to personal information via the Internet, we will use SSL, the industry standard form of encrypted communication, for web communication as necessary.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
N SPORT will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
We will never retain, share, store or use personal information for secondary purposes.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
N SPORT will not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent. However, this commitment does not apply in the following exceptional cases:
・When a request is submitted from a public institution such as the courts or a police organization according to the terms of laws and regulations;
・When a special provision exists in the law for such disclosure;
・When there is a risk of damage to the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party and the consent of the person in question cannot be obtained;
If a customer requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only if we can confirm the identity of the person in question.
Note: You may verify your identity by mailing a copy of your proof of identity (driver’s license, insurance card, etc.) to N SPORT.
We will disclose the information as soon as we have verified the document and are satisfied that the identity of the person in question has been confirmed.
5. Questions and Comments
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email.